Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do It Fluid Torrent Power Steering Fluid Torrent...?

Power steering fluid torrent...? - do it fluid torrent

Rack and pinion type, Buick Regal. The steering is fluid around the field. (I know, is that the color of tears, and empty tank)

The leak is not from the pump or a pipe near the pump. It seems that under the driver's side of the car escapes near the rim, but still out of reach. What should I consider? Flexible? Boat? Rack seal leaking?

I really do not know what I see, and still try, was in the car (Jack terrible and dangerous break, I'll try again) and can not do it anywhere. I have a whole bottle of liquid last night and had disappeared after a drive of 3 minutes, and a lot of noise ... do not want to ruin my pump, keeps the car. Thoughts, ideas, help? (Try to avoid drawing the mechanics, if possible) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment