Monday, December 14, 2009

Cluster Headache Wearing Sign Little Flashes In Eyes?

Little flashes in eyes? - cluster headache wearing sign

I had these little points of light in his eyes, who knows if I close my eyes and when I have open, they appear transparent. There are usually about 5 in a group, but there is sometimes a little more, or only one or 2 And also, I see a black the same thing, are shown in black areas. I have a long time, but none of these enevr although they have become more obvious recently to day, and more of them. I was in my eyes opticitions checked (I live in England, and most people go to) regularly checks the optics of the eyes, and they said they were perfectly healthy, no detachment of the retina (which is tthought)
like the light of the eyes go for a look at a light or a flash of a camera, not just as brilliant.
im only 16 years, Im not all drugs, eyeglasses and not me.
In addition to the points that I consider normal.
These points can not move like normal floaters that you see when you look at the sky, moving with the eye, but. lastfor about 5 seconds or less, and then in another situation.
It seems that the points made worse when in the stressed or tense. and I was sick a few days ago I had a heavy head and a slight headache and the points were even worse. He, after the embargo reassured.
Im not sure if the clearly worse I have more time, but it seems it is.
Sorry for the long explanation, I would only describe as a whole, I am very concerned about this: S

No comments:

Post a Comment