Monday, December 14, 2009

Index Of / Pissing Jpg How Can I Get My Grandmother To Not Be A Stupid Head?

How can I get my grandmother to not be a stupid head? - index of / pissing jpg

Well it's really pissing me off I dress like this person ... http://photos.lacoccinelle.net/38/33/193 a last step in my make-up courses. I mean, I have to look over what I could. Http: / / viewmorepics.myspace.com / index.cf I like it ... As you can see, my hair is not as mana. I had a wig that fit anyway, and now I have a need to pick up for me, because my grandmother doen't want to die my hair black. I can not get darker than my normal hair color. Because people, and people die emo gothic black hair, and it would be bad for me. She said my hair look bad if I died blond and did not. Never heard one thing to say. You know, I'm not emo or gothic, but still do not listen .. If you get a wig, so I think I'll keep my hair brown and get a bad grade. So tell me how I know she is our school [on PID

No comments:

Post a Comment