Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Does Rephresh Help Itching Has Anyone Else Had Success With Rephresh?

Has anyone else had success with Rephresh? - does rephresh help itching

For about six months I was dealing with a constant bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections. My gynecologist diagnosed me and gave an order. worked for more than 80% of that what I had expected. After tons of acidophilus and vitamins, with little success, finally RepHresh try. He has guaranteed his heavy miracle. The itch is gone! I never had the smell of fish, but the itching is crazy. Of course, I get itchy sometimes women. But can face, we will have women on birth control to these imbalances. My only complaint is a substance such as a dump. The product is used only once every 72 hours. Some applications of the discharge is worse than others, but I have to say ...... This product is amazing. I felt itchy and almost "shooting" pains in the region. I wanted to ask other women if their discharges and itching worse and / or pain after the consumption of alcohol? I feel good when I'm not drinking, but after I drank alcohol I (a student, so I sometimes make themselves engaged in the night football and binge drinking)worse. Like I said, RepHresh has everything under control, and I am grateful. Of course, the fermentation of alcohol, a friend of bacteria, including yeast. But I still have someone who has an alcohol vaginal SENSITVITY .. found thank you .... ladies and good luck. RepHresh is a blast.

1 comment:

♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ LOVE MY LABS!! said...

Really? I have the same problem I have had BV during the last 3 months metro gel and nothing works! I opt for this solution.
Thank you!

Post a Comment