Saturday, January 9, 2010

Unscented Soap Can I Use Unscented Soap To Make Scented Soap For A School Project?

Can i use unscented soap to make scented soap for a school project? - unscented soap

I have to make the soap home remedies with essential oils, and I need him next week, but all the recipes call waiting about a month before the end, and I think that only the fusion of scented soap nad put it in one pan and the oil and make oats in it, soap is likely to work can someone help me? And fast?

3 comments:

Tuesday Smith said...

I agree that you will visit in May with their teachers, but can glycerine soap pure and recasting of the melt.

Get any brand, you are clean, odorless soap glycerin find solid (you can find in health food stores and some DIY stores). Ridges, facilitating the merger,) in a bain-marie (or a bun in a large pot. After melted, remove from heat, add oatmeal, and continue to stir. When it cools, but before it begins to harden, add essential oils.

It may also be able to do with soap oil soaps like Dr. Bronner's solid, but I've never tried.

ria said...

Yes, you can
But I advise you to consult your Lord

Soap said...

To http://www.marthastewart.com/ and find the article on Savon de Marseille.

Post a Comment