Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ring Bearer Suits In My Upcoming Wedding,I Am Debating Whether Or Not To Pay For My 2 Flower Girls Dresses And Ring Bearer Suit?

In my upcoming wedding,I am debating whether or not to pay for my 2 flower girls dresses and ring bearer suit? - ring bearer suits

My wedding is in May and the mother of the girls with flowers and alliances are not in the wedding, so what do u think is better to do? I know its traditional to pay, but I'm not much of a traditional person ... My friend and asked if I wanted to pay for her dress .. "I told him that I'm not sure I should calculate my budget, and we know" ... It is not in my budget, but I can not check out mine, whether it thinks everyone, I would ..... Based on this information, he should believe that you pay for the clothes and costumes? Or do you think should be left to pay the mother of their children clothing / clothes?

3 comments:

JM said...

Only you can afford to know if the parents can actually these clothes. If you know you can not, then yes, I would pay. If you know that it would not break the bank for them then I do not say in the budget. I know that The Men's Wearhouse to get a free tux with the bride. In general, go to the toilet, but you can go to the child. Or you can move back to the spouse, is an expensive tux and then pay only for them. For girls, there is no need to buy clothes for $ 100 +. Christmas and Easter have nice clothes in department stores (Macy's) and can probably find dresses for $ 30 or $ 40 each.

Mrs S said...

I do not think you should pay for the dresses and tuxedos, too, unless you want to. I thought it was really his responsibility to pay. If a parent comes to you and let you know that you can not pay, then you can afford it, but if you pay, I think that you should pay.

fizzy stuff said...

If I am a bridesmaid, I pay for the dress - if I could not afford it, I want to say something privately to the bride. I do not think you should feel that you need to pay for their clothes at least one of them to help.
For the flower girls knew and carrier alliances, the same story: the mothers that they should adapt the clothing / Buy if they have adopted. If you pay only for girls and ring bearer flowers wish I could do it discreetly, without knowing the bridesmaids - I doubt that mothers speak loudly for him.

Post a Comment